FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Spring Bonus: 3000 points, 2 nights (Americas only)
Old Apr 6, 2017, 12:00 pm
SEAfarer

Originally Posted by CalItalian
I got the same email offer as you did. I haven't clicked on any links or registered yet, remembering back to our days here when there were many different offers offered and one could sign up for the one with the most points posted.

Terms and Conditions (from the email)

Stay 15 nights from April 16–May 15 and receive 30,000 Bonus Points

*Open to legal residents in North, South and Central America, who are eighteen (18) years old or older at the time of registration. Members from Quebec are not eligible for this promotion. Must be an IHG® Rewards Club member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion. 30,000 Bonus points will be awarded after member stays 15 qualifying nights during promotion period which is between 16 April 2017 and 15 May 2017 (both dates inclusive). Nights at the following hotels are eligible: InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, EVEN® or Hualuxe™ hotel worldwide. A night is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Only one ro om per member per stay will be awarded the applicable night stay credits. No retroactive points will be awarded for stays prior to registration. Member will receive the 30,000 bonus points only once during this promotion. Allow 4-6 weeks from stay for bonus points to be posted to your account. Subject to standard IHG® Rewards Club terms and conditions and earning structure, which can be obtained by visiting www.ihgrewardsclub.com.
Until something definitive shows up under My Offers T&Cs, I'll have to assume that I was registered for the 30,000 offer in my email. The fact that I clicked in a day earlier when I saw the 3000 link should be irrelevant, if they already had me designated in the 30k bucket. I suppose I could call or email and see if that's accessible to their reps.

I'll likely be spending $150 more to get $150 worth of points, but it will help my nights total.