FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2017 master thread
View Single Post
Old Apr 4, 2017, 3:29 pm
Paul2408

Programs: BA Gold,
Originally Posted by esspeebee
They'll extend by two weeks as a matter of course if you need it to make Bronze, Silver or Gold - just phone up after the flights have posted to your account and ask them to make the adjustment.

Given that, your cut off for earning will be the 22nd - will you be returning from your MSP/ORD trip before then? More generally, it'd be helpful to know when you need to be in each city and how much time you have available for unnecessary flying in between.
Further to my previous email I reckon I now need only around 510 tp before end of year and need to go to MSP and JAX leave MAN sat 10 June. Msp meeting Monday 12 Jacksonville meeting Wednesday 14 and back to man on overnight Thursday . I am thinking dub- phl-msp-jax-ord-dub. All business on American metal. Cost around 3k any better routes ? Also with this route how many tp will I get. I will position to and from dub to man using EI

Can anyone help with a spot if advise. I can be a little flexible on dates but tp Year runs to 8 June. Thanks in advance