FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MH calls this... fruit?!
View Single Post
Old Apr 4, 2017, 10:07 am
MeltingAlf

Programs: A3 *G, BA OWS, VS Gold, IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by ashkale
QR J fares are low but service levels are not. Last I checked MH is still advertised as a full service airline, don't think airfares are a criteria here, its the lack of "attention" to detail or as they say in these parts "simply" do attitude, if they cant afford the fruit they should just cut it out.
And then you bunch would whine about the lack of fruit. Generally hard to please. Airfare high also cannot. Less fruits for lower airfare also cannot. No fruits also cannot.

As mentioned by myself and other posters before, if you are generally so critical of MH I don't understand why you keep sitting it. Your constant bashing of MH is becoming annoying, to say the least, and it doesn't add anything to any conversation at all. If you're sitting it for the fare, you have really no right to complain about shortcomings in other areas. Perhaps a private jet with personal Butler service will suffice for your exquisite taste - or maybe just SQ-style service - I don't know - but - if you don't even have the intention of ponying up the money, you don't have the moral high ground to make such demands. You know exactly what to expect from MH.

Last edited by MeltingAlf; Apr 4, 2017 at 10:15 am