FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetSmarter - discussion and experiences
View Single Post
Old Apr 3, 2017, 5:26 pm
harley9

Just got an email from Jetsmarter that they are running a buy one Simple membership for $5k, get one free. So equivalent of $2.5k for 12 months. Seems like a great deal if you use it more than say 10 times in year which shouldn't be hard between use of the Shuttles and the JetDeals. I have a flexible schedule and can work from anywhere so I have no problem waiting a few extra days to get a shuttle or jetdeal. The Simple membership includes all empty legs and scheduled shuttles under 3 hours but excludes the South Florida to NYC shuttle. You can still get to NYC, by doing South Florida to Atlanta and then Atlanta to NYC though. I'm completely new to private jets and jet sharing, so was hoping to get some thoughts on this?

Also, if I sign up, I plan on only using the "free" shuttles and jetdeals. Does anyone know if there are any hidden costs to those flights (like a hidden tax or airport fee or who knows what)? I know food and drink costs extra, but I don't mind picking up a sandwich on the way to the flight : )