FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near Beijing, China {CHN}
Old Apr 2, 2017, 3:10 pm
submonte

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, ALL Silver,, Miles&More
I had a very satisfying two nights business stay with a colleague at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing last Sat-Mon.

After considering Conrad Beijing (3rd Ring Rd opposite Tuanjiehu Park) as my first choice (Conrad fan), the decision in favor of Hilton Beijing Wangfujing hotel was made because of its central location in the Donghuamen district, opposite APM Mall with its many shops and restaurants, some steps to Wangfujing shopping street and a short walk to TianŽanmen square, to be able to get some local impressions evening time after a Sunday with far away factory visits from morning on.

I know Hilton Beijing also which is more peripheric, also like Conrad at 3rd Ring Rd (more North beside US Embassy), from past stays (no complaints about that hotel), but would recommend Hilton Wangfujing for all who come to Beijing for (at least first time) business stays (my colleague) or as tourists. The hotel was rated by our local business partner as "good choice". For us all full service and business luxury aspects were fulfilled, HHonors Diamond treatment was excellent.

The Waldorf-Astoria around the corner of Hilton Wangfujing at busy Jin Yu Hu Tong street (Lee Garden and Peninsula opposite) would have been the more expensive and luxurious choice (no need for this stay - we were out for all day), but the Hilton tops it IMHO concerning location by an eyelash and re cost-benefit ratio anyway.

Will report about the stay in the Hilton Beijing Wangfujing thread in the next days.

Beijing Duck at CHYNNA restaurant Hilton Beijing Wangfujing:

Name:  20170326_205620_50.jpg
Views: 1108
Size:  364.9 KB