FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Revolut?
Thread: Revolut?
View Single Post
Old Apr 1, 2017, 4:45 pm
LondonElite
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by eDicky
If you really need to top up by credit card, the possibility to do so and the very modest 1% fee is unusual for a prepaid card. The annual limit can be raised easily by supplying source of funds info.

I have been using Revolut since they began, a bit less than two years ago, and have saved real money on cross-currency transactions and transfers. The interbank rate that they give (weekdays) on up to 90 currencies is unbeatable. I don't think I will go for the new Premium version at £7/month as the free version is useful enough, it's never cost me a cent (although there's now a fee for the plastic card). Currently it's for residents of European countries only.

EDIT: Having now looked up and discovered the meaning of 'Manufactured Spending' I hope you will excuse me for this irrelevant post. Still, Revolut can be very useful for travellers...
It's not unbeatable, TransferWise is almost always better. I've given up on Revolut because of their basic infrastructure and customer service failings.