FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada Mystery - The Case of the Missing Kit Kats
Old Apr 1, 2017, 10:55 am
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Wpgjetse
All my four HKG segments this year have had snack/fruit baskets. Plus the baskets were replaced once they are eaten down.
Lucky you. Everything always seems to work in your favour but clearly, your experiences are not representative of the rest of us.

Clearly, you were not on any of my Air Canada flights across the Pacific that either had a shortage of snacks or none at all. And you were not on my friend's flight from SYD-YVR with no snack basket whatsoever.

As others have stated, when Air Canada accountants and minions wander around looking to cut half-slices of cucumber and tomato that were previously on the plate with the cheese with the healthy breakfast, you know other nonsense is on the way.

I am also not naive enough to think AC cares.

The execs and other lurkers who read FT for amusement, could care less since there seem to be plenty of people willing to pay over $5,000 to fly to Asia, or a little less on PLH transcons, with or without the snack basket.

But I started this thread because I noticed this started on my flights back in December 2015 and has increased in frequency.