FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion: SPG Lifetime™ Gold and SPG Lifetime™ Platinum status
Old Apr 1, 2017, 7:20 am
Jaenks

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by X-ON
I should have been clearer: When I wrote combined nights I meant LT nights from SPG and MR ... Thanks

One comment: If MPG change LT GOLD requirements from 500 to 750 and LT PLAT from 750 to 1000 it might make some MR members a little upset, as an example if you are close to LT GOLD and all of a sudden you are not 20 nights away but 270 nights .... but it is possible ...A 1000 nights might seem like nothing here on flyertalk with all the road warriors over here but in the big scheme of things I think it is quite a high number...
I am hoping that when they add LT nights from SPG and MR they do a roll-over night calculation and add the bonus nights for the SPG accounts... maybe that is hoping too much, but that would take me way over 1000 nights with SPG
Indeed.MR members would not affected, if this would be requirement for combining accounts only and they keep the night requirements at the same level in the future. In the other hand, how many SPG LT Gold or Plat members do have 555556 or 666667 SPG points in their account?