FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Luxury Hotel in Singapore? (consolidated thread)
Old Mar 30, 2017, 5:28 pm
BESVISOR
formerly htang333

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Originally Posted by SilverGGA
Looking for 4 nights during November for a family of 4 - kids are 7 and 3. We are very intrigued by the pool at Marina Bay Sands.

1) Checked a few hotel booking program (Chase CSR and Visa Signature) and MBS does not seem to be in these programs. Any way to book MBS with room upgrade?

2) We are the type that prefer local food instead of hotel food. We would rather eat at the hawkers than fancy high tea in the hotel

3) Any other recommendation instead of MBS? Everything else being equal, the pool seems very interesting and I believe the kids would love it

I would not suggest MBS...I'd say Fullerton Bay Hotel to be the much better option. Upgrade at booking isn't an issue with any of us who are Virtuoso Advisors...Also, the Fullerton Bay is a 5 minute walk to a hawker station for local street food, so that should work well for your family, too.

Cheers!