FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEW Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach
View Single Post
Old Mar 30, 2017, 12:05 pm
flyer4512

I received this today, I may cancel my 3 night stay, get my 45K back and pick up 15K wyndham pints and the $100 cert for $299

Florida Sun & Fun is on the Horizon
Plan your next getaway to one of America’s best beaches — Clearwater Beach, Florida — with stays starting at $249! Experience sandy shores, sparkling waters and breezy afternoons in this Gulf Coast paradise.

Don’t delay. Book your Clearwater package where you could enjoy accommodations at our proposed future CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus property, Wyndham Clearwater Beach Resort. Please see Offer Details below.

Choose a 3-day/2-night package for $249 OR a 4-day/3-night package for $299.

Your CLUB WYNDHAM® getaway includes:

2 or 3 nights' accommodations at Wyndham Clearwater Beach Resort or local area hotel rated 3 stars or higher.

A “Spend A Night On Us” rebate coupon worth up to $100 for a one-night stay at any Wyndham Hotel Group property. Full details and redemption instructions will be provided on your rebate coupon. Additional Restrictions below.

15,000 Wyndham Rewards® points. That’s enough for a go freeSM award, getting you a FREE night per bedroom at any Wyndham Rewards® hotel, home and condo.* See Offer Details below.

The retail value of getaways ranges from $398-$4,750.

Book Your Clearwater Beach Getaway Today!
877-393-8405

Offer Details: You and your partner, if married or cohabitating, must attend a 120-minute timeshare sales presentation. Please view our Terms and Conditions to see if you meet the minimum eligibility requirements.

Some areas of the proposed future CLUB WYNDHAM Plus property, Wyndham Clearwater Beach Resort, may be under construction during your stay