FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USA personal Platinum Uber $200/year credit (2017-2019)
Old Mar 30, 2017, 9:40 am
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Also seeing a 3/31 expiration in my app. Oh well.

Interestingly, I have my Plat card attached to both my Personal and Business profiles in the app. When Business is selected, the Amex credits default to off. When Personal is selected, the credits default to on. Seems like someone was actually thinking ahead.

Originally Posted by sparviero
In my city Uber offers flat-fee packages that last 30 days, so I'll buy $15 worth (5 rides) and report back if it gets reimbursed.
What city are you in? This is an intriguing concept.

Originally Posted by Troopers
Same. Also see $15 credit in UberEATS.
Same. I may get UberEATS for dinner tonight or tomorrow. If nobody else has tested it by then, I'll report back.

Originally Posted by Westin.
Also aren't we supposed to get VIP? I'm in Atlanta which is a VIP market but don't have the VIP option on my app
I'm in ATL as well and I see the VIP option when I swipe over to the premium ride options (where Black/SUV are). Same price as UberX, about the same # of cars available right now (lunchtime in midtown).