FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Michelin Restaurants" thread
Old Mar 30, 2017, 2:28 am
VivoPerLei

Originally Posted by sig05
That is an impressive lineup. I am kicking myself for not following through with my La Pergola reservation even though we were staying at Rome Cavalieri.
La Pergola is great. I ate there a couple of years ago and also at Apsley's (another Heinz Beck restaurant) in London before it closed. His signature dish, Fagottelli Carbonara, is really transcendent.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/luxury/dr...carbonara.html

Of the other restaurants, we'll see how it goes. I'm leaning on postponing the trip to Positano (dinner at La Sponda) until I have more time.

Originally Posted by offerendum
Not only reports about outstanding experiences are helpful Nevertheless the lineup should bring you some nice meals
It's not very often that I have a disappointing meal in a Michelin rated restaurant but it does happen. Only really five in the last couple of years that come to mind - Il Pagliaccio (Rome), Dabbous (London), Maze (London), Seven Park Place (London), and L'Etranger (London). I guess that last one has dropped off the Michelin radar, so maybe it doesn't count. Okay, Clove Club (London) I was disappointed with, but only because of the casual, hipster service. The food was fine.

Last edited by iluv2fly; Mar 30, 2017 at 4:52 pm Reason: merge