FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T5 First Wing - picture review
View Single Post
Old Mar 29, 2017, 3:19 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by HFHFFlyer
Thanks for the excellent pics. Is there a new, direct route to the CCR or does one have to go into the F lounge, out of the F lounge, past the showers and then into the CCR?
Let me welcome you to Flyertalk HFHFFlyer and to the BA forum, it's good to see you here and pitching in to one of the big stories for BA this year. Welcome on board and thank you for the question.

I've been told that the intended route is from First check-in, through the First Wing security, through the First lounge, past Elemis and on to CCR. If you consider the start and end points, that is about the same distance as now, they are both approximate semi circles of roughly equal length, going in opposite directions, but leading to the same place. However there is the prospect of a faster security process. Some debate is on regarding whether the existing direct door by South Fast Track security will remain or not, I'm hearing different things from different staff members, so we will just have to wait and see on that one.