FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL/AA - TYO to US Gateways $264 r/t Y Class
Old Mar 29, 2017, 11:17 am
lifeisart

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Delta Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by fedechat
Call Priceline again and tell them they have canceled your reservation without any reason and now you are stuck in Japan.

I did but the agent suggested I canceled it (or someone with access to my account). She ended the conversation saying there is nothing that could be done because it was voided (which is different from cancel, it mean it wasn't valid to begin with, but she also used "cancel" when used to describe what must have happened to the ticket, as in 'someone canceled it on the website'). AA couldn't do anything because I wasn't even on their flight manifest, and it is up to Priceline to reinstate.

I feel like this is slimy way for Priceline to not honor a ticket they didn't want to honor and disavow responsibility for it through a he-said-she-said argument. I don't have proof I didn't cancel it, but I SURE would not have shown up at the airport if I had known and I wouldn't have made the plans to see my family afterwards corresponding with the ticket!