FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] DL: SFO-ATL/JFK-NRT-SIN $1,232.30 ai RT (25,318 mi; 4.9 cpm)
Old Mar 28, 2017, 11:54 am
nichelle

Programs: Delta DM / 1M, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, Emerald Club Exec
Originally Posted by Csfing1
. Nichelle, thank you for your posts and helping answer questions that readers ask. To all MRers please post your reports and comments and anyone with questions or comments please post and especially if you have lower fares! Have a wonderful day and great Week! Blessings!
You're welcome! I've learned so much from others here that I am more than happy to help. Unless some crazy awesome airfare pops up, I'm done with MR's for the year. But if I can help someone with creative routing, just ask.

Originally Posted by creasekeeper
Maybe a noob question, but I have read horror stories of people MRing, jumping off a leg early to reposition home, and losing all mileage credit for the preceding legs....Maybe this is only with certain airlines? Figured I would mention it just in case....Cheers!
I've skipped the last leg and have never had an issue. I don't do it frequently. But I've certainly done it before.

Ditto to what Zorak said

Thanks for mentioning it, though. You never know what tip or question can help avoid issues.