FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Lounge access at EWR and FRA
View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2017, 5:40 pm
FlyerGoldII

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
Can he go to this forum and ask anyone with a M and M status or Star Alliance Gold status who might be there in the same terminal building's senator or business lounge at that time to sponsor that fourth person in the group (ie the second of the 2 people of the couple flying in the economy section).

Another thing - and as a top tier member of Air Canada/Aeroplan - even I do not know the answer to this question - can a one day pass be bought for the AC MLL, if one is not flying onwards on AC. Of course, they would have to be flying from Terminal B to access the Air Canada's MLL lounge.

Another option if all 4 want to access a lounge - they can access Priority Pass lounges for a fee - even if none of the 4 are Priority Pass members: I just looked at their web site for Priority Pass lounges at Frankfurt airport:

Lounges in
Frankfurt Main

Luxx Lounge
Terminal 1

Air France Lounge
Terminal 2

Sky Lounge
Terminal 2

I guess one option is 2 (or even 3) of the people go to the Senator lounge on a non-paid basis, and the remaining 1 or 2 people go the Priority Pass lounge on a paid basis.

Last edited by FlyerGoldII; Mar 27, 2017 at 5:46 pm