FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Letter to National Customer Service re Emerald Club Executive
Old May 8, 2004, 8:44 am
adamgoldberg

Originally Posted by 1K_From_SNA
"What has been done to prevent it from happening again"?

I had a similar problem as you did (in ATL as far as billing), but it wasn't a hassle getting it fixed other than extra 10-15 minutes. So they really need to acknowledge it isn't working everywhere and fix it.
Based on the quick response to my letter, I'd suggest that you write your own letter. I am not surprised that a new program like this is poorly understood, and all I meant to tell them was that I had a problem which was fixed after I got a very good representative on the telephone and that they have a communications problem.

Until this happens to me again (if it does), I'm going to assume that their roll-out education continues and soon (or already) everyone will be fully educated.

They said "Sorry", which I read as 'we're sorry this happened to you, and we recognize that this is a symptom of the greater disease of not preparing properly for the rollout of what is a new and different program to all of our affiliates - which includes locations which are not owned and operated by us.'. If that's not what they meant, I'll know soon enough.