FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Autoslash (General Discussion)
View Single Post
Old Mar 24, 2017, 12:26 pm
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by kooke
Hi Autoslash,

For some reason, the quote (link) in your email takes me to Priceline, instead of travelpn.com (like it used to in the past). I did find the rate you quoted on Priceline, but I'm curious why this is happening.

Also, will you continue to slash the rate on my Priceline booking like you do when I booked directly with Autoslash?

Thanks & keep up the great work.
Because of the fantastic deals that we find for our customers, a number of car rental companies have recently refused to allow us to book reservations directly with them. We are disappointed by their very customer un-friendly stance.

For vendors that we can no longer book direct, you'll see a link in our offer emails to book at the discounted rate through an alternate site (Priceline for now, but others coming soon). While we understand that this may not be as convenient for our customers as booking direct with AutoSlash, we nonetheless remain 100% committed to helping our customers book at the lowest rates available.

Reservations booked on a site other than AutoSlash can be tracked for price drops and better deals after booking by going to autoslash.com/track and entering your rental details, or clicking on the tab labeled 'Track a rental you've booked elsewhere' from our homepage.

Rest assured that AutoSlash is working hard to ensure we can continue to find our customers the best deals, and provide the most seamless booking experience possible. We sincerely appreciate everyone's support!

Last edited by AutoSlash; Aug 7, 2017 at 12:41 pm