FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Let's eat, or let's not eat [SAS Catering Discussions]
Old Mar 23, 2017, 6:06 pm
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
[QUOTE=AStarr;28076692]
Originally Posted by Tango Alpha

I want to post a photo so someone might be able to give me an idea of what was served but I need to upload it somewhere first?

My other meals in Plus going back and forth from Manchester to Copenhagen have been really entertaining. After reading through this thread, I have to come to the conclusion that I just naturally like Scandinavian food. The quality isn't that great on the planes but the boxes are pretty decent. I prefer them over what I've received on other airlines in the past with only one or two rare exceptions.
If you go to the Members section and My Flyertalk, there is "Pictures and Albums" where you can upload Pictures. Then click on the Picture and below it there is a line you can copy to the post to embed the picture. There is also an option to upload directly which I have not looked in to yet.