FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Letter to National Customer Service re Emerald Club Executive
Old May 7, 2004, 2:53 pm
adamgoldberg

Thumbs up National Responds

Originally Posted by DJ_Iceman
Let us know what happens!
Early this week, I received a call at home from National to follow-up on my letter. I was not home, and my mother (acting as temporary nanny to our 3-year-old) suggested they just send me an email. Here's a copy of the email:

Dear Mr. Goldberg:

I received your letter regarding our San Francisco location and your Emerald Club Executive status. I apologize that it took several phone calls before you were able to get your bill corrected.

I do have the information in front of me, that says Emerald Club Executive members pay a midsize car rate when they select a larger car up to a luxury car on the Emerald Club Executive Selection.

The person who helped you was Bonnie, who is a manager on the Help Desk at Salt Lake City, Utah. I documented your letter, that way Bonnie will get recognition.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to email us or contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-468-3334.

Sincerely,

Becca Adkins
Customer Service
National Car Rental System, Inc.