FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..
Old Mar 22, 2017, 1:31 pm
thejaredhuang

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by kmersh
I am a UNITED nobody, was passing through ORD on UNITED and wanted to see what all the praise here was about, so I stopped by the Polaris Lounge, explained that I just wanted to have a look see and then leave, no intention of sticking around, just curious.

She asked for ID, I handed her my Passport and she said I am going to hold this till you come back and then she said enjoy your look around. I took a quick look, explored for a few minutes, returned to the desk, she smiled and said I honestly thought that you were going to stay longer, and then handed me back my passport and that was that.

I must have gotten lucky as if they denied a Global Services, they surely should have denied me and I was fully expecting them too.
Typical United consistency. How did you get pass the second round of document checks?

I was there last month, the food is excellent. Probably the best Eggs Benedict I've ever had, excellent burger, excellent shrimp and grits, and an amazing bread pudding with chocolate croissant.