FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LM Newbie Lounge: Ask your Questions Here (Flame Free)
Old Mar 18, 2017, 6:18 pm
wheresmybagba

Programs: Flying: VA; Buying: AA, AS, AV, BA, UA!
Originally Posted by jupiterslament
Doing some googling, it seems that Asiana F should be available - But despite finding F availability on the 12:20 AM flight from LAX-ICN on every other partner on almost every day, none is appearing in the Avianca search.

Is there a general problem with Asiana F and booking that I'm unaware of or is it this particular flight? Could it have to do with the time of travel given the time options in the avianca bookings seem to start at 5 am?
The website is playing games.

When searching, ensure you select Asiana as the airline...assuming you are not planning on including connections on any other airline. Results will appear, showing as business class. If you select the tab to show more days, there will be results on the F tab...again, they show as business. Finally, when you click through from the flight selection screen, I see in the Product column...'First Class'. I suspect that is exactly what you're getting, although I guess you cant be 100% sure until you have a reservation. Cancellation fee is USD200 so beware, not sure if 24 hour free cancellation rule applies here.