FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Prestige Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check Reimbursement
Old Mar 18, 2017, 5:53 am
travelpye

Originally Posted by tatterdema
Has anyone else had issues getting reimbursed for the TSA pre-check on their CITI Prestige card?

I applied and paid in Oct, and still have not been reimbursed. I emailed them, and this is the response....

"Our records show that you have the offer to receive a credit of up to
$100 for TSA/Global Entry PreCheck, once every 5 years. We have
discovered an issue with these being credited recently. We are working
on this and as soon as we have this issue fixed you will then receive a
credit. We apologize for any inconvenience. "

This was in January. How long would you wait to email them again about it?
Yes, I am in this exact situation, having used a Prestige for TSA-Pre in October.
I did follow up with them a month after receiving same message you posted. I was told the credit would appear with my next statement, which should be soon.

Updating my post to add that my statement closed and once again the credit did not post. I will have to follow up with them again. This will be my 3rd or 4th followup since it failed to post initially.

April 5 update: I have been told mine would post after first quarter of 2017 ended. It still has not as of 4/5/17. I am giving it until April statement closes. Don't know why mine cannot be posted until after first quarter 2017 when tatterdema's posted in March.

April 6, credit finally posted. It was about 10/11/16 when I used Prestige for the TSA app.

Last edited by travelpye; Apr 6, 2017 at 4:47 pm