FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA/One World: 2017-2018 Consolidated Mileage/Status/Challenge Runs help needed
Old Mar 16, 2017, 11:17 pm
mdd100

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriot Plat, SPG Plat, AS MVP 75k Gold, Wyndham Diamon, Caesar's Diamond,
Originally Posted by capekid
So, I just joined FoundersCard since my business is launching this summer and I will be doing a few trips to big cities for trunk shows (I sell high-end apparel).

I have a lot of paid time off I will be using from my current job and I think it would be fun to do this challenge. I am enrolled around in the AA Biz Extra program. I am wondering if anyone could clarify what I need to fly exactly? Do I have to book Biz class seats or can I just stick with Y to save money?

I spent the day during the blizzard picking out some Biz class trips for under $1000. I am ok paying that, but I really rather save the money.

Thanks!
Cape,

I too am an FC member; however, I'm EXP with AA already. You will want to book at least 2k in EQDs. Elite qualifying dollars. In other works you'll have to spend probably 2300 or so to actually hit it taking into account fees that are not included.