FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2017 LAX Connecting / Connection / Connections thread
Old Mar 13, 2017, 5:04 pm
TWA884
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
What would you say the maximum reasonable time it will take to get from the remote Eagle terminal to TBIT? (Bags will be checked through, so I can stay airside.)
There is an MCT (minimum connect time) table for domestic to international AA flights, including codeshares, in post number 460 in the AA Guide: LAX / Los Angeles Int Airport, MCT / Connection, etc. (Master thread) in the American Airlines | AAdvantage forum.

Based upon that table and my personal experience of getting from the remote terminal to T4 and, on separate occasions, walking between T4 and TBIT, I'd allow a minimum of 55 minutes to an hour to get from gate to gate. That's not taking into account any additional time that may be required if the connecting flight is not operated by AA; my reading of the linked table is that the MCT for such flights is 1:30 to 2:00.