FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What to do for 4-5 days in Switzerland BASED out of Zurich?
Old Mar 10, 2017, 1:47 pm
reyam1105

Thank you for the response FLYMSY. I've taken note, but let me address your comments to provide some more information.

Originally Posted by FLYMSY
Will you have access to a car? Using trains only?
I won't have access to a car. I don't see why I can't get one, but it is an additional expense and It'd be nice if I can get around without it.

What are your interests? Sports? Food? Museums? General touristy stuff? Spas? Architecture? History?
Nature and food are big areas. Architecture is cool, although we are probably just more stupefied by it than actually being able to appreciate it. No go on the museums and sports. Having a nice spa day would be good to just relax and be lazy.

I'd also suggest that you take things at a more relaxed pace so that you can really focus on what you're seeing or doing. I hate to see people doing drive-by tourism.
Guilty. I generally like to pack things in, but this is a good advice. Thank you. (Although I still want to hear all that FT has to say to have a list of choices. Hehehe.)

Thanks,