FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OnBusiness rebooking nightmare — any suggestions?
Old Feb 28, 2017, 11:44 am
Anonba

Originally Posted by Passmethesickbag
We made an OnBusiness booking a few weeks ago when BA.com was acting up as usual. The agent kindly made the reservation over the phone, waiving the service charge.

We now need to, if possible, change the return portion to one day earlier. Both outbound and return are over a month in the future. Logging into OnBusiness and going to Manage my reservations, it says that this booking cannot be changed online, and you need to call reservations.

We called reservations, and eventually got through to an Indian call centre agent, who read her script three times, put us on hold, and then told us we had to call OnBusiness.

She gave us the wrong number for this, but we checked the real one and got through to another repeat performance of the hold music. The agent asked curious questions which were obvious from the booking (e.g. has the trip started yet, which class of service etc), and then told us sorry, this can only be changed online, and if the website gives you an error message, you just have to try another time.

So after one hour wasted for me and my colleague and a huge blood pressure surge, we still don't even know if there's availability to change the date, even less how to do get it done. I'm personally convinced that the reason that OnBusiness refuses to rebook online is that the original booking was made by an agent. Does anybody have any suggestion of how to take this forward (other than to try calling back another time when we've calmed down and hope we're not getting through to another brick wall of an agent)?
This is the number for onbusiness: 0344 493 0748