FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi {BRA}
View Single Post
Old Feb 26, 2017, 6:16 am
BotB

Programs: HH D, Rad VIP, Marriott G
Originally Posted by oliver2002
My boss and I are arriving at 6:30 and 7am respectively and the local office wants to book us in the Hilton, but reserve a room a day ahead so we can freshen up before starting the work day. To me this sounds rather silly since I usually ask to take a shower in the spa or gym if possible (or if they don't give me a room for whatever reason when showing up before 12 noon).

Does anyone know if the spa/gym is available against a fee?
Hi oliver2002, admittedly my stay was a year ago and a one off experience but I very much felt that they would find a solution for members (if you have Gold/Diamond status)? Or if you have booked an exec room or above?

When I checked in so early they did work with me to find a suitable solution to being there before normal check-in...so my advice would be to phone / email the hotel and ask if (hopefully as a gold/diamond member or staying in higher category room) you could somehow use a room/gym for a shower and change before heading out for the day and then check-in later. I believe they would find some solution that would suit you if you did (for no charge).

Good luck, I would agree that just using the spa/gym for a quick shower and change is much more reasonable than paying for an extra preceding night UNLESS you have no status and are not staying in an exec room or higher. They may still find a solution if you did contact them beforehand to arrange paying for the spa/gym and this may be what you meant...

Safe travels ^