FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Evisa & Visa on arrival for India
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2017, 9:55 pm
Thunderroad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Give the last 10 countries, mention the name of someone you know and scan the passport in a lower resolution.
Originally Posted by Billy001
Should be fine. Exit port doesn't matter much, and as such no rule that it needs to be fixed/same (unlike entry port)

Try some photo editor software that reduces file size, if lower resolution scan is not possible.
Thanks to both of you for your help!

Originally Posted by CO-PLAT
Please suggest an agency to use for a business visa. I've submitted 4 photos to CIBT and keep getting the same generic rejection email. Face needs to have neutral expression, white background, no shadows, space above head, part of shoulders included. My last photo satisfies all this, but was still rejected. I'm about ready to submit a picture of my ... next!
My sympathies. The process is a real PITA. After a couple of glitches with trying to apply online (not even getting to the submission state) for tourist visas, I used a company I've used frequently in the past, Travel Document Systems https://www.traveldocs.com/

I recommend them with mixed emotions. On the one hand, I did get tourisrt visas for wife wife and myself through them.And their form was somewhat simpler and easier to pay for (simply using a credit card) than the official form. On the other, I had to nudge them to follow up, despite the fact that I was paying for expedited 24-hour service. But they're honest and I supposed better than nothing.

Hope it all works out.