FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - It’s here: say hello to World of Hyatt!
Old Feb 23, 2017, 9:40 pm
Shuli

Totally agree. Had a particularly good chips, guacamole and Pico DE gallo tonight at the long Island regency and it's making feel sad about my next amenity free stay

as a side note, bc is in NY and there are many other options I would have never tried room service here the first time, had the amenity not been good, and they get a decent amount of income off my Room service as a result. That stream will no longer exist

Originally Posted by Peridot83
For those who can do the 60 nights, there are some nice additions to the program. I like that parking is free on award stays, the free nught certs, unlimited suite upgrades, and being able to use DSUs on award stays. But why on earth would you take away the amenity for globalists. It is one of those things I really look forward to when I check in at a nicer Hyatt. It makes me feel appreciated and like my loyalty is being rewarded. There is just something about having some wine and cheese delivered to the room that makes you feel like an elite. If anything the amenity at HP and HH should be enhanced. Usually its just water or maybe a small bag of pretzels. A F and B credit would be great.