FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Account audit / blocked / fraud: award / miles / SWU / sale, barter, etc.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 9:23 pm
Snowycali

Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
Snowycali, you should also be aware that AA Security may well read this forum. AA certainly knows about FT. Your verbatim reproduction of your unusual correspondence with AA certainly makes it easy for AA to identify you. Add to it a public statement that you might just try to solve the problem by lying, and I suggest that it might be time to consider taking your business elsewhere. You're not going to get anywhere with AA, IMO. At least you can get a fresh start with another carrier.
I am fine with American Airlines reading this. I have been totally transparent throughout this.

My statement is very clear, I have told them how i came about the SWU that I used, and have truthfully stated to them that i came about it well within the AAdvantage regulations. Their agent has responded with what looks like automatically generated form emails. It appears that anything i say other then what reinforces what they are accusing me of is being ignored.

This is like a medieval inquisition. If you are innocent, you can confess to the charges and be punished has a heretic with their forgiveness, or you can assert your innocence and be punished as a heretic all the same.

So i should have just listened to JonNYC and the others on here.

If they wanted me to say I bought the SWU, it would be better to lie and keep my account. If anything i hope that helps anyone else thats getting shafted like this in the future.

And for the destinations i fly to, Southwest is my only other option. All the airline mergers have seen to that.

Last edited by Snowycali; Feb 21, 2017 at 9:41 pm