FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which lounge HKG
View Single Post
Old Feb 21, 2017, 8:24 am
msm2000uk
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by SAWorldVoyager
Recently made the switch to Qatar. On my first flight, I was refused access to the BA lounge even though I am now a priv club member flying in J. Tomorrow I fly back home, should I be able to use the Cathay Lounge in HKG? If so which lounge is recommended? Thanks

The Oneworld website says: oneworld lounge access for First Class or Business Class customers
Indulge yourself before departure in a wider range of airport lounges when you fly First Class or Business Class with any oneworld member airline.
Customers flying First or Business Class have access to the equivalent class of lounge regardless of their frequent flyer status. First Class passengers may use a Business Class or frequent flyer lounge if a First Class lounge is not available.
If OneWorld Emerald, head to The Pier at Gate 63.

If travelling in J, head to The Pier at Gate 65, or The Bridge at Gate 40.

Both are CX Lounges, and they are the best the airport has to offer - with The Pier often mentioned in the Top 3 lounges of any airport in the world.

M

Last edited by msm2000uk; Feb 21, 2017 at 8:49 am