FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Account audit / blocked / fraud: award / miles / SWU / sale, barter, etc.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 11:00 pm
Snowycali

Originally Posted by Dave Noble
JonNyc is pretty knowledgable on the topic; if he says that the account is dead, it has ceased to be , it is no more ---- then it probably is time to throw the towel in unless there is something big to add to it to tell AA

When asked for details, what did you actually tell the agent?
Please answer the following:
1. Who booked the reservation(s)? You know it was me.
2. How (i.e. on AA.COM and/or telephoned AA) was the reservation(s) booked? You know i booked online.
3. How do you know xxxxx? Please indicate their complete name and contact information:
• Complete Name: I already told you.
• Address: Its in Chicago, IL. I have not been to her home there, ill ask her if it matters.
• Email address: You already know this. Im CCing her in my responses to your emails.
• Telephone (home): I don’t know.
• Telephone (cell): You already know this. xxxxxxxx.
• Telephone (business): I don’t know.
• Date of Birth: You already know this. xxxxxxxth.
4. How long have you known xxxxx? I already told you.
5. What type (i.e. American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, etc.) of credit card(s) was used to pay the fees associated with the ticket processing? What are the first four digits and last four digits of the credit card(s) used? This does not exist.
6. Who is the subscriber to the credit card(s) used for the payment and billing address? This does not exist.
7. What email address(es) was provided to AA so that AA could communicate the processing of the ticket(s)? You already know this. Its this email.
8. Who is the subscriber of the email address(es) provided to AA? You already know this. Its this email.
9. How did you provide payment for the ticket(s) you had issued for yourself? Gift card most likely. You already know this.