FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Account audit / blocked / fraud: award / miles / SWU / sale, barter, etc.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 10:16 pm
Snowycali

Originally Posted by rjw242
So, this:

...doesn't really seem like a satisfactory answer, for 2 reasons:
1. "This SWU was a gift" didn't come close to a full disclosure of the circumstances, and probably came off as evasive, and
2. Referring to screen shots sent by the other person (you?) didn't actually satisfy the request. The analyst likely wanted documentation from both sides to see that the story was corroborated, so telling him "you already have it" wasn't sufficient.

In my armchair opinion, anyhow.
These are not what i sent, this is what she sent, i didint see it until after they closed my account.

I know youre right that by itself would not be enough. She also sent her own copies of emails and/or text message screenshots

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I'm very confused. How many different people are involved here?

The first paragraph after the bold refers to "a close friend of mine" and "a girlfriend of mine."

The third paragraph talks of "the other person."

Finally the fourth paragraph says "my friend" and then "my relationship to her." [Did one of the OP's (blood) relatives suddenly appear in the story? Normally one would say "relationship with someone" if the someone is a significant other.]

I suspect that these are all the same individual, despite the mention of EXP status twice, for a girlfriend and then for the friend who might be a relative.
This is what i was offended by when the AA agent was prying. This woman was a girlfriend who i knew years ago when we both lived in the area. She has since moved but we have kept in touch, and talk occasionally. As far as i know, there were 2 SWU's given away, and she tried to sell 2 more. The friend/girlfriend is the same person. I do not know the others.

Im still hoping for some insight on where to proceed to fix this whole ordeal.

Last edited by JY1024; Feb 20, 2017 at 11:38 pm Reason: Merged consecutive posts from same user