FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Account audit / blocked / fraud: award / miles / SWU / sale, barter, etc.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 8:35 pm
JonNYC
Suspended

One important distinction; a frozen or locked account can be discussed and possibly someone can steer you in the right direction.

A terminated (or "deleted" as mention in the OP) AAdv account is, for all intents and purposes, a past matter (think Parrot Sketch from Monty Python)-- I don't know if the number of reversals of a termination are zero or a couple over that #, but it's such an inconsequentially small number that it's all but certain that there will be no reversal and no amount of letters to CEO's etc, etc is going to make the slightest difference.

Usually a lock/freeze will transition to a termination due to a non-reply or a reply that doesn't meet the time deadline, or, obviously, answers that don't satisfy the analyst working the case. Could be a combination of the above factors as well.

But, again, a terminated account is a lost cause in terms of getting anyone's input here, from my perspective.