FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving In First Class On Your Flight? (2017)
Old Feb 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
ahcjar103

Originally Posted by Seat 2A

On the Anchorage to Seattle route, depending upon the day of the week Alaska offers between 8 and 12 flights per day versus Delta's three. Amongst those twelve flights that Alaska might offer are flights serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

This month's dinner offering on the ANC/FAI to SEA route is the Garlic Beef (though I once heard it referred to as "Mustard Beef"). I've flown the route three times this month - dinner flights all. Between Anchorage and Seattle you'll find it on the 4:50p and 7:15p daily departures and the 5:55p Thursday departure.

Speaking solely per my tastes at least, when it comes to a true dinner service I'll take Alaska's Garlic Beef everyday and Tuesday over the little dish of rice topped with that mass of undefinable protoplasm proffered by Delta.

For comparison purposes, here is a picture of this month's Garlic Beef dinner being served on the ANC/FAI to SEA route.
we had this on our anc-sea flight last night (the 7:15 departure) and it was referenced as mustard beef. that said, while it may not appear appetizing we found it to be quite tasty and both finished the plates. would definitely take it again.