FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Grand London Park Lane, London, United Kingdom [Master Thread]
Old Feb 18, 2017, 9:05 pm
dingo

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
Originally Posted by forextrader
Just had the pleasure of spending 3 days at this incredible hotel. We had booked for our Silver Anniversary, and had put in a request for "something special" if at all possible. To add, I do not hold any special status with SPG.

The hotel provided us with a Park View Suite which is more like an apartment - just sensational !!

http://www.sheratonparklane.com/rooms/parkview

When we came back from the theatre on our first night, a very nice Prosecco was waiting for us.

Club room staff were top notch, as well as any requests from housekeeping.

A wonderful taste of the 1930's Art Deco scene together with all the mod cons - and probably the most comfortable bed I have slept in.

And to top it all off - fabulous weather in London - ate outdoors twice and had drinks on the roof bar of The Trafalgar (part of the Hilton group) - wonderful views, and drinks at very fair prices, given the position.
I'm looking at booking this room on points, for a trip with my wife and 6 year old daughter. The room certainly looks big enough to get a rollaway into. Is there just one bathroom in the room or is there a half bath as well?