FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - One&Only Reethi Rah and Cheval Blanc Randhelli Review (Maldives)
Old Feb 18, 2017, 4:37 am
tcmb99

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite Plus
I am at one and only right now, typing this from a gorgeous beach villa with pool.

Here is my 2 cents on the topic:

being a diver i can say the diving around reethi rah is good, however there is no house reef and the project of developing one has been abandoned because there is so much sand being brought in every year to keep the beaches pristine. However, you can always take a trip to somewhere close. Overall I am very happy to be diving here. One problem with diving center seems to be that they turn people away because of availability, so book early.

The rooms are amazing, miles ahead four seasons landaa beach bungalows, better than beach villas. I really liked the jumeirah vittaveli rooms beach villas, and would put the two in the highest category of comfort and luxury. Only problem with one and only rooms is that they are not private from the beach area, so no vegetation seperating the room and pool from the beach side which means people walking by can see you and I have to see the naked gentleman in front of his pool whenever I fee like a walk on the beach.

food is better here than other top hotels I have been to in maldives, lots of choices and quality is as good as you can find on an island.

kids club is amazing, my child doesnt want to leave.

Last edited by tcmb99; Feb 18, 2017 at 6:06 am