FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points Barcelona Diagonal, Spain [Master Thread]
Old Feb 16, 2017, 6:14 pm
EuropeanPete

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Stayed here a couple of times last week. It was at very high occupancy and at times completely sold out. One time I was upgraded to a very long room at the end of the hotel and the other time I was in a high floor conventional room (which I believe are sold as "Premium). I am pretty confident these were indeed "best available" rooms.

Like others here, I really like this hotel. It's an example of what a solid 4* no frills hotel can be. Rooms are spacious, furniture is solid and fresh, if not luxurious. Check-in staff are great, and showed how good they were after I showed up with a completely messed up reservation with days missing and some for entirely the wrong month. The restaurant is solid and good value and the bar team were fantastic, with one of the bartenders being a recent transfer from the Le Meridien.

It is out of the centre of town, but it's a 15min bus ride, with the bus right outside the hotel and a taxi rank also immediately outside. It is walking distance from the beach, and the neighbourhood of Le Poblenou has some fantastic local restaurants.

At rates which are the moment are usually well south of €100, this is one of the best value SPG hotels in Europe I've stayed at.