FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Marseille Hotel Dieu Master Thread [merged]
Old Feb 16, 2017, 8:59 am
stimpy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Yes I should report in this thread that I've had two stays under the new Club Experience policy. Upon arrival, as long as it's not after 10pm as the night shift doesn't know much about this, you have a club welcome, sat down at the desk and you are introduced to your Club host or hostess. They are there to take care of your every need. Aside from breakfast in the restaurant, just like a normal club, there is a tea-time and an aperitif time. So you go to the bar and let them know you are a Club guest and they have a menu of drinks and food. One problem is that you don't have a choice with the food. They just bring out a 3 or 4 tier display of food, one for tea and one for the aperitif. Its a lot of food, but some I cared for and some I didn't. They very earnestly asked me for my opinion about this whole club thing and the one comment I have is to let the guest decide what they would like to munch on. Some would like peanuts, some would like salmon, some would like empanadas, etc. But they bring all that and then some. I hate letting good food go to waste.

Aside from the limited drinks menu included for the Club aperitif, they still give the free drink coupon to RA's which is nice. It's good for any cocktail on the bar menu or Champagne. And RA's still have access to the excellent Clarins Spa. ^