FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Milan REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Feb 15, 2017, 9:39 pm
yoganeck

Programs: Hyatt Diamond; HHonors Dia; Langham Voyager; Marriot & SPG Gold; UA Gold; AA Plat
Stayed here with the wife on Euro trip in September ('16).

Perfect location, easy to walk everywhere - or take short cabs to other neighbourhoods.

Did a C+P with a DSU. Room 420. Enormous bathroom with separate shower, tub, and loo. fixtures were slightly dated, but not anywhere near as much as they are at PHT. King bed is not truly separated from Living room by a door, but it was set well back from it, and also fully hidden from entry door by full-length wall.

It's a not-very-big, boutique-ish size hotel. Beautiful breakfast space under the big, open domed-atrium. Epic breakfast spread, complete with salami-slicing machine. Everything you could possible want, including fresh juice bar (orange, apple, kiwi, strawberry, etc) and top-shelf quality. I always order Eggs Benedict, and here it was easily the best I've ever had - it is now the yardstick for me. Cooked-to-order dishes were included in the Diamond Breakfast. Waiter service at breakfast was impeccable. friendly and professional.

Front Desk was very helpful with directions, restaurant reservations, etc.

Will absolutely return to this property again.