FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seattle: BW Plus Pioneer Square or BW Executive Inn?
Old Feb 14, 2017, 1:18 am
boxo

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
I am back from Seattle and didn't end up staying at either BW properties. On a last minute search, I found the Mediterranean Inn in Lower Queen Anne for $100 all in per night using the 15% off Orbitz code. Between the two room reservations, it was a savings of $250+. I can highly recommend it - clean, comfortable, view of the Space Needle and Puget Sound, kitchenettes, and a rooftop terrace.

Thanks for all the suggestions on what to do. It was probably my 6th time in Seattle, and at one time I used to spend weeks at a time on Bainbridge. My traveling companions on the other hand either hadn't been at all or hadn't been in 20-40 years. We did the asian art museum, the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Bainbridge ferry, the Wing Luke museum, and the Seattle Art Museum over 2.5 days.

We were there for the spectacular snowfall Feb 5-6, which we all thought of as an added attraction.

PS - February is Seattle Museum Month. Participating hotels give guests passes for half-off admission. http://seattlemuseummonth.com/