FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - how strict is on easyjet on hand baggage size?
Old Feb 14, 2017, 12:30 am
lehovec

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by bennos
Not sure if this is the right old thread to kick, but I think my question is sort of a follow up...

I'm on a flexi fare, traveling with a roller bag that meets the overhead locker size requirements (cited a few posts up) and a backpack that meets the under seat size requirements. However, I'm in an exit row seat, which I expect like other EU carriers means I cannot use the under seat space during take off and landing? Is it safe to assume that I can still take both on board, just that both will have to go in the overhead?

Thanks!
You will definitely be OK. With FLEXI fare you indeed get SB so you are entitled to 2 pcs of hand luggage regardless of where you are seated. Just make sure you are at the gate early and board with SB q as only first 55/65 bags are allowed in the cabin (dependant on a/c type).

Also make sure you have mobile phone or OLCI boarindg card (these clearly display FLEXI as opposed to the aiport check in) as these two give you £5 worth of food&drinks.