FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi retention offer reports (All cards) [2016-2017]
Old Feb 13, 2017, 8:08 pm
MapleLeafss

Called today on my Prestige. I've had the card just under one year (AF will post in March), $14K spend. I explained that I am now using the Chase Reserve for travel spend and was disappointed in the benefit cuts. First offer was the $200 statement credit for $4000 spend/month for 3 months, which I politely declined (pointing out that I had never spent that in a month with this card). Second offer was the one I was looking for, the +4x TYP on travel for 6 months up to 35,000. I gladly accepted immediately and will be maxing that out.

Without prompting the rep then also offered a CL increase with no hard pull. I gave her some updated income information and she increased my line by more than 50%.

Very pleased all around. I have a trip coming up where I will be stacking 4th night free with +4x TYP and the 2x Marriott promotion (and I'm Marriott silver for another 2 points/$). 14,000 TYP, 44,000 Marriott points and a free night, can't do much better than that.