FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Renting at BOS; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread
Old Feb 11, 2017, 7:09 pm
BeantownFlyer

I am Platinum and have an upcoming reservation at BOS. Just got an email explaining the ultimate Choice program. Typically BOS has upgraded me to the best car on the lot - in fact for my last reservation I received the carfirmation over 24 hours in advance and they had a brand new QX80 waiting for me when I had reserved a basic SUV. They kept it out of service to assure it would be waiting for me!

So I am a little puzzled/stressed about this upcoming reservation. Their sample map doesnt even have a Platinum section. The email they just sent suggests platinums need to pay for upgrades I would typically get for free "Upgrades are available for just $35 more per day* (only $25 more per day* for President’s Circle and Platinum members). Simply select the vehicle you want to drive from the Premium Upgrade zone and go"

What if I have them deliver the car to the terminal - are they just grabbing something off the lot without pre-blocking a top vehicle fior me?

Any Platinums have any experience with Ultimate Choice?!