FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions/Discussion About Hertz Ultimate Choice Service
Old Feb 9, 2017, 7:34 pm
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by mozilla
How does Hertz Ultimate Choice work with SXM?

I always select SiriusXM when I reserve a car. How can I make sure that I select a car with SiriusXM under Hertz Ultimate Choice, apart from opening every desired car and checking if it has SXM or not (which may be hard/impossible to judge due to lack of SXM reception in the garages)?

What happens if I selected SXM in my reservation and picked a car without SXM? Will I still be charged the fee?

What about the reverse situation? You didn't reserve SXM but you pick (unknowingly or not) an Ultimate Choice car which has SXM. Will the SXM fee be tacked on to your rental record?
In the first scenario, you will most likely be assigned a car in a reserved space that has SXM. You will, of course, be entitled to choose from the UC are but there will be no guarantee that it will have SXM.

In the second scenario, if the vehicle in the UC area has any options like NeverLost or SXM you will get them for free. Any vehicle in the UC area corresponding to your status and reserved vehicle class is available at no extra charge.