FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Applying for Chase Credit Cards, 2017-2019
Old Feb 7, 2017, 9:11 am
aglasgow

Programs: US, AA, AM, BA, HH, SPG, PC, Carlson, Marriott, Choice
Originally Posted by CkCrunch
I applied for the CSR on 1/8 just before the sign up bonus was cut off. Is it unusual for it to be still pending? I tried the automated line and it says it is pending. I have not received any emails or letters from Chase.

I haven't called the reconsideration line because of the advice in the wiki that it is better to wait for a decision first - but should I call?

The general consensus in this thread is to wait though there have been quite a few posts both here and on reddit that indicate waiting it out is not as important as it once was...

What does your pending status state in terms of when you'll receive a decision? If it is 30 days, you should receive a reply today or tomorrow at latest. Give it a couple more days and if you haven't received a "You've been approved" email, call! In the meantime, check your Chase account online if you already have one - you might find the card is already listed in your account. Always call reconsideration on denials - more than once if necessary.

Good luck!