FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - High number of complaints on Singapore Airlines new Premium Economy product
Old Feb 4, 2017, 2:21 am
davidj1

Programs: MM, Krisflyer, QFF, VFF
I've tried PE and it was fine. Essentially people need to understand its a 'better' economy seat (much better if you ask me), with a few enhancements on the service.

Passengers complaining are kindly reminded this is an economy not business cabin, and need to adjust expectations accordingly.

If you're worried where you'll be pooping and peeing, suggest you purchase a seat in the first cabin if you don't want to share facilities. If you're not happy with the food eat something before you depart at a 5-star facility. If you want champagne ask for it (as every other pax). Separation of the cabin? You are seated in economy and separated from business. Plastic cup? We really need to adjust expectations of what premium ECONOMY actually is.

However I do agree on the pricing. As it is an economy cabin seat and service the price needs to reflect this. Its too high above SQ economy flex fares, and flex fares for SQ is already at a premium in the market.