FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air China Business Offering
View Single Post
Old Feb 3, 2017, 1:08 am
Mwenenzi
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gehmni15
I'm from Germany and going to have a work and travel in New Zealand from August.

I've seen that Air China got an business class offering for flights to Oceania within the travel period from March 1 to August 31. So I'm going to fly at the 15th of August and coming back one year later.

Now I'm thinking about booking the business offering of Air China (departure at the 15th of August and return at the 31 of August) and rebook the second flight for going back to Germany in 2018.

What I want to ask now is, if it would be expensive to rebook the flight for return, because it would be not any more the price of the offering but the price of a normal business flight.

Maybe, there is any other possibility to get a cheap business class flight.
Originally Posted by trooper
The problem the OP has I think is that he/she wants to change a very cheap J fare that has limited dates.

That could be very costly....
It all depends on the ticket conditions. We do not that know that. You need to ask your travel agent or study the change conditions very carefully. You may not be able to extend past the date of purchase plus 1 year. Or date of flight plus 1 year.
As post above, this could be $$$$. Cheap fares have many conditions and are usually not flexible.

I have seen people, including Germans, refused boarding/admission to NZ for not having a ticket out of NZ.