FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Plat/Gold/Bus cards. August 2016: 1 personal & 1 business bonus/24 months.
Old Feb 1, 2017, 7:46 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AugustWest
As per the wiki, 8/65 is just best practice established by FTer's trial and error. Nice to know 62 works too.
Originally Posted by AugustWest
I have never really understood your contentious tone in posts. I have always followed 8/65 and even corrected the OP that 8/65 was not Citi policy but rather FT user-determined best practice. And , it is nice to know that 62 worked for the OP. So please don't quote me in your little lectures as if I need to be made to "try to understand".
You wrote "Nice that 62 days works too." That phrasing implies that 62 now "works", which was what I had a dispute with. If you had written "Nice that 62 days worked for you." in your original post (like you now write to me), then I never would have replied the way I did.

Sorry, I tend to read posts as they're written. I now presume in the first post above you just mistyped "works" instead "worked", but how was i supposed to know that before?

Last edited by sdsearch; Feb 1, 2017 at 7:59 pm